- UNIVERSAL CUFF: The universal upper arm cuff adjusts to fit an average arm circumference between 22cm and 30cm.
- EASY READINGS: Alerts you to any signs of arrhythmia and measures your vitals against the colour-coded risk indicator for easy-to-understand results.
- MANAGE YOUR HEALTH AT HOME: Compatible with the free Beurer HealthManager software for easy analysis and sharing of your results.
- EASY TO USE: Sensor touch buttons and the easy-to-read XL backlit display make the BM58 simple to use for fast readings.
- MEMORY CAPACITY: The BM55 offers 2 user profiles, each with the capacity to store the users last 60 measured values and recall an overall average.
- Includes: 1 x BM58, 1 x universal cuff, 4 x 1.5V battery AAA, 1 x storage bag, 1 x USB cable
The armband is large and comfortable, latex-free. Presents a series of indicators very useful for the user such as the WHO, which classifies the pressure and the detector of arrhythmias. A gauge looks not only good but also very practical. A professional tool for doctors, complete in every respect.
- Type of pressure measurement: automatic
- Cuff size: 22-30 cm
- Weight: 980 g
- Memory spaces: 2×60
- Blood pressure measurement range: 30-280 mmHg
- Pulse measurement range: 40-180 beats/min
- Power source: 4 alkaline batteries type AAA
- high operating comfort
- easy to use
- easy to read display
- modern design
- many features
- memory for 2 people
- good price-performance ratio
- software and data transmission somewhat complicated
Composition of the Beurer BM 58
The blood pressure monitor is composed of a flexible tube, a cuff, a cuff connector, an activation button of the touch screen, USB interface, support for the sleeve and sequence numbers of memory on the left side. In short, a truly complete device in everything. Its low price and high quality of its materials combined with the Beurer brand, can not let you have any doubt if you need a precise and professional tool.
Beurer is synonymous with quality
Inside the box, you’ll find everything you need to begin using your blood pressure monitor. Including housing for storage after use, batteries and USB type PC connection cable. Health Manager software is free, and you can download it directly from Beurer website, but not before you are signed up. The problem of this software is that it is not completely clear.
Unfortunately, the explanations supplied on the site are also not that great, and the data transfer will regularly fail until you understand or intuit that the instrument for measuring pressure should be set in a “memory” mode. To do that you have to tap, remember that the device is equipped with touch controls, the display on the letter M and select the profile that interests you. You will then be able to start the transfer to the PC.
Information always at hand
Once you have transferred your data to the PC with the Health Manager, you’ll get a number of very useful information as average periodic and updated statistics to the latest measurements taken.
Also with this monitor, you will be able to detect and report any heart rhythm disturbances. As mentioned also the indicators on display are large and easy to read. The blood pressure monitor Beurer BM 58 is suitable for arms from the circumference of 22-30 cm. Shows the correct date and time. Indicates the battery level and is a certified product for medical use.
In conclusion, I can only recommend such a device, whether you are a professional or a patient this monitor is ideal in any case, but if you’re not convinced yet read the other reviews on our site and see if any other device will meet your needs.
|Beurer BM58 Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor | Certified medical device | Software compatible for...||1,260 Reviews||Check Availability|
- Measurement accuracy
We can only recommend such a device, whether you are a professional or a patient, this monitor is ideal in any case.